Thursday, August 12, 2010

Disorder & Cause>>

Name
Description
Disorder
Mesolimbic pathway.
The mesolimbic pathway transmit dopamine from the ventral tegmental area(VTA)  to nucleus accumbens. The VTA is located in midbrain & nucleus accumbens in limbic system.
Schizophrenia.
Mesocortical Pathway.
Mesocortical pathway transmits dopamine from VTA to frontal cortex.
Schizophrenia.
Nigrostrial Pathway.
The nigrostriatal pathway transmit dopamine from substantia niagra to striatum.This pathway is associated with motor control.
Parkinsonism, chorea.
Tubero-infundibular pathway
The tuberinfundibular pathway transmit dopamine from hypothalamus to pituitary gland.This pathway influences the secretion of certain hormones, including prolactin “Infundibular” in “ tuberoinfundibular” refers to infundibular out of which pituitary glands develops.
Hyper-prolactinaemia.


3 comments:


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    +2349072733661..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got diagnosed with HPV, i have be dealing with this mess for the past 8yrs. On till i got review online about natural cure people testifies how they got curevd with natural treatment. And i order the treatment, after taking it for two weeks i totally got cured with herbal treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with HPV should get this treatment via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete