Monday, August 23, 2010

WHO ESSENTIAL DRUGS LIST!!!!

Anesthetics
General anesthetics and oxygen
§  Halothane
§  Oxygen

Local anesthetics
§  Ephedrine 

Preoperative medication and sedation for short-term procedures

Analgesics, antipyretics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, medicines used to treat gout and disease modifying agents in rheumatoid disorders
Non-opioids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIMs)
§  Aspirin
Opioid analgesics
§  Codeine
Medicines to treat gout
Disease modifying agents used in rheumatoid disorders (DMARDs)

Antiallergics and medicines used in anaphylaxis
§  Epinephrine (adrenaline)
Antidotes and other substances used in poisonings
Non-specific
§  Activated carbon

Specific
§  Methylthioninium chloride (methylene blue)


Anticonvulsants/antiepileptics

Anti-infective medicines
Anthelminthics
Intestinal anthelminthics

Antifilarials
Antischistosomals and antitrematode medicine

Antibacterials



Beta Lactam medicines
Other antibacterials
§  Vancomycin 
Antileprosy medicines
§  Dapsone



Antituberculosis medicines
§  Amikacin 
§  Kanamycin 
§  Ofloxacin 
Antifungal medicines

Antiviral medicines
Antiherpes medicines
Antiretrovirals
Nucleoside/nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors
§  Abacavir (ABC)
§  Didanosine (ddI)
§  Emtricitabine (FTC)
§  Lamivudine (3TC)
§  Stavudine (d4T)
§  Zidovudine (ZDV or AZT)

Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
§  Efavirenz (EGV or EFZ)
§  Nevirapine (NVP)
Protease inhibitors
§  Indinavir (IDV)
§  Lopinavir + ritonavir (LPV/r)
§  Nelfinavir (NFV)
§  Saquinavir (SQV)

Combination drugs
Other antivirals

Antiprotozoal medicines
Antiamoebic and antigiardiasis medicines

Antileishmaniasis medicines

Antimalarial medicines
For curative treatment
§  Quinine
For prophylaxis

Antipneumocytosis and antioxoplasmosis medicines

Antitrypanosomal medicines
African trypanosomiasis

American trypanosomiasis

Antimigraine medicines
For treatment of acute attack
§  Aspirin


For prophylaxis

Antineoplastic, immunosuppressives and medicines used in palliative care
Immunosuppressive medicines

Cytotoxic medicines
§  Bleomycin 
§  Cisplatin 
§  Cytarabine 
§  Etoposide 
Hormones and antihormones
§  Tamoxifen 
Medicines used in palliative care
None
Antiparkinsonism medicines
Medicines affecting the blood
Antianaemia medicines
Medicines affecting coagulation
Blood products and plasma substitutes
Plasma substitutes
§  Dextran 70
Plasma fractions for specific use
§  Human normal immunoglobulin 
§  Factor VIII concentrate †
§  Factor IX complex (II, VII, IX, X concentrate)
Cardiovascular medicines
Antianginal medicines

Antiarrhythmic medicines
§  Digoxin
§  Quinidine 

Antihypertensive medicines
§  Hydralazine (for acute, severe pregnancy-induced hypertension only)

Medicines used in heart failure
§  Digoxin
[edit]Antithrombotic medicines
Lipid-lowering agents
Dermatological medicines (topical)
Antifungal medicines
Anti-infective medicines
Anti-inflammatory and antipruritic medicines
Astringent medicines

Medicines affecting skin differentiation and proliferation
§  Urea
Scabicides and pediculicides

Diagnostic agents
Ophthalmic medicines
Radiocontrast media
§  Iohexol
Disinfectants and antiseptics
Antiseptics
§  Ethanol
Disinfectants
§  Chlorine base compound
Diuretics
Gastrointestinal medicines
Antacids and other antiulcer medicines
Antiemetic medicines
Anti-inflammatory medicines
Laxatives
§  Senna
Medicines used in diarrhea
Oral rehydration
Medicines for diarrhea in children
Antidiarrheal (symptomatic) medicines in adults
§  Codeine
Hormones, other endocrine medicines and contraceptives
Adrenal hormones and synthetic substitutes
Androgens
Contraceptives
Oral hormonal contraceptives
Injectable hormonal contraceptives
[edit]Intrauterine devices
§  Copper-containing IUD
Barrier methods
§  Condoms
Implantable contraceptives
§  Levonorgestrel-releasing implant

Estrogens
Insulins and other antidiabetic agents
§  Insulin injection
§  Intermediate-acting insulin
Ovulation inducers
§  Clomifene 
Progesterones
Thyroid hormones and antithyroid medicines
Immunologicals
Diagnostic agents
Sera and immunoglobulins
§  Anti-D immunoglobulin
§  Antitetanus immunoglobulin
§  Antivenom immunoglobulin
§  Diphtheria antitoxin
§  Rabies immunoglobulin
Vaccines
§  Bacillus Calmette-Guérin vaccine (BCG) for tuberculosis
§  Cholera vaccine
Muscle relaxants (peripherally-acting) and cholinesterase inhibitors
Ophthalmological preparations
Anti-infective agents
Anti-inflammatory agents
Local anesthetics
Miotics and antiglaucoma medicines
§  Timolol


Mydriatics

Oxytocics and antioxytocics
Oxytocics

Antioxytocics
Peritoneal dialysis solution
§  Intraperitoneal dialysis solution
Psychotherapeutic medicines
Medicines used in psychotic disorders
Medicines used in mood disorders
Medicines used in depressive disorders
Medicines used in bipolar disorders
Medicines used in generalized anxiety and sleep disorders
Medicines used for obsessive compulsive disorders and panic attacks
[editMedicines used in substance dependence programs
§  Methadone 
Medicines acting on the respiratory tract
Antiasthmatic and medicines for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

Other medicines acting on the respiratory tract
Solutions correcting water, electrolyte and acid-base disturbances
Oral
§  Oral rehydration salts (see 17.5.1 Oral rehydration)
Parenteral
§  Glucose
Miscellaneous
§  Saline solution for injection/rehydration
Vitamins and minerals
§  Iodine
§  Retinol

7 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines couldn't heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
    Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got diagnosed with HPV, i have be dealing with this mess for the past 8yrs. On till i got review online about natural cure people testifies how they got curevd with natural treatment. And i order the treatment, after taking it for two weeks i totally got cured with herbal treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with HPV should get this treatment via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

    ReplyDelete